Sideway movement of the rear wheel

Dear Bietrume,

thank you so much for research, explanation and the excellent drawing!

Your conclusions are indeed coherent and comprehensible and they also explain the different part numbers of the exploded drawing.
(I was totally wrong to think that there could be two cup springs in that place - as stated erroneously in the post here)

This is anyway a highly important discovery - which should be definitely reported to Ming - and it should be investigated why the washer is missing.

For the cup spring:
Recently we’ve reordered a few springs, therefore it was easy to measure the real dimensions of 5 unused original springs;
inner diameter 12,3 mm, outer diameter 23 mm, thickness 1,7 mm, total height 2,9 mm
So - due to more thickness - the force of the original cup springs might be much higher than the amounts of the example from the catalogue…
(Interesting detail at the “Group2; 1,25 up to…” - radiused edges - aha!!)

According to Bill there are only two “washers” below the rear wheel bolt of the EVO…
Last week arrived finally a few EVOs Vienna, I’ll check their rear bolts asap.

Anyway we should tell Ming our opinion about the cup spring!
Honestly, I don’t have much hope, but maybe Ming cycle has learned meanwhile to respect and follow the advice of experienced customers.

[i]I want to beg here also for assistance of technically versed Strida users and dealers!
Ask the Ming cycle technical support about the frame damage, clicking noises, movement of the rear wheel and the missing washer 363 of your Strida.
[/i]
contact@strida.com

Please report here in the forum if your Strida does have the big washer 363,
I would really like to know if the washer was mounted on older versions…