Introduction and question

The avatar’s spider was in fact stolen from my first modded brake rotors - these Dirty Dog rotors.
I’ve used that design many times all over the very first black Strida.

And actually there’s a Spyderfly Balisong part of the collection; just I’m collecting not by brand - by flavour only :sunglasses:
Also I’m highly interested in automatic knives, daggers and everything made of Damascus steel :smiley:

Regarding pressure loss on tubes in Kojak size please don’t overlook that the total air volume is very small (imagine a Spaghetti noodle) compared to average sizes in usually much bigger width.
For my meaning is a reduction of 0,1 bar per day totally normal with Schwalbe tubes.
I had also the feeling that Sclaverand valves hold air better than Schrader.
At that high pressure you’re using (me too of course :laughing: ) you should keep an eye on the perfect sit of the rim bands. They must cover the nipple holes in the rims completely.
The higher the pressure - the more the bands tend to slip left or right.
Finally not a big problem because the Schwalbe high pressure rim bands (not self-adhesive tapes, caution) are available in 355er size :wink:

Sloppy work with an electric screwdriver, caused mainly by lack of time - that’s my thoughts for your bolt issue…
I’d try first to hit a hex nut into the bolt’s opening, then try to turn while applying pressure onto the ratchet. Brake bolts are glued - therefore I believe that the very first loosening movement will be the hardest.