Considering a wheel swap - what should I know?

I think you should know that 18" wheels are the best wheels made by Ming cycle.
(The 16" plastic wheels are pretty flexible and the 16" metal spoked version has only 24 spokes - compared to 18", which have 36. Moreover that are the hubs of 18" wheels wider than that of 16" - jfyi).

Swapping wheels isn’t rocket science and done within an hour (including brake and belt tension adjustment) by trained personnel.
But anyway - here are the most important things to remind:

• Do not derail the belt with a screwdriver!
    Instead of, get yourself a hook key and do it the right way:
    ALWAYS use hook key for the groove nut AND Allen key for the bolt if you want to adjust belt tension.

• If you exchange also rotors and freewheel (which I’d recommend to cut the costs) from old to new wheelset please observe;

• at the frontwheel: Never mount the brake rotor onto a STANDING wheel (lay down the wheel horizontally) and take care of the gaps between the six bolt lashes of the rotor and the hub flange - you need to centralize the rotor manually.

• and at the rear wheel: Do not overtighten the rear wheel bolt 379!!!

• There is a “special” (cheap and common) freewheel removal tool required.

• It is a good moment in time to check/replace your brake pads - if necessary.

Already a while ago; but the Green Mamba is still demo model at my friend’s shop:

Back then were the Tannus available in size 305 and coloured - nowadays black only:
https://tannusamerica.com/collections/folding-specialty/products/shield-16x1-5-fits-18-21mm-rim-width