Looking for Strida users in Toronto for an interview

Hello everyone,

My name is Jay, and I am a graduate student researcher at the University of Toronto in Canada.

I am currently looking for Strida bike users who reside in Toronto for user experience interview for my research, which focuses on looking at how the Strida bike can be useful in encouraging some eco-friendly activities such as green commuting and using public transit instead of a car more often in general.

The interview format can be one of all the following formats with my best preference being the first one:

1. in-person (paid),
  2. through Skype talk or a phone call (voluntary)

For the in-person interview, the location will be at the downtown campus of the university near the Queens Park station (The exact address will be provided if you can participate in an in-person interview).

If you are interested in participating in the interview, your time and participation efforts will be appreciated very much.

Please reply to this post, send me a private message, or send me an email at jungik.son@gmail.com if you are interested in participating.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Jay

Rescuing and old thread here. How did the interviews go? What was the end result?