MK2 Belt moves outward off rear pulley

Hmmm…well…sorry, but I can’t comprehend what’s going on here - would you please help me to understand?

As I had never a plastic wheel of this generation in hands I’d really like to know if these are principially identical with the Strida 3 metal wheel version. Could you tell if the following technical details apply to your plastic wheels, too?

The flange of the pulley is not just a flange; actually incorporates this part also the brake drum.
The brake drum was secured inside of the hub (which is not separable from the pulley!) with six rivets:

One can see the heads of the rivets at the other side of the hub:

So, at least for my understanding, there is no chance for the flange to move - except:

• The rivets are broken (seems unlikely)
  • The flange was separated from the drum “bowl” (seems even more unusual because this part is one massive steel sheet)

Besides of above mentioned: I think the flange can’t be pushed off the rear pulley - there is simply no room to do that.
Consider that the flange is extremely close to the frame - you need to see that vice-versa:
The pulley can be pushed of the flange (drum) - but not the other way!

However, even if there are zero rivets inside of your rear wheel should it still perform well (just the brake won’t work :smiling_imp: ).
Inside of the hub should be bearings and a spacer, this parts again are secured by the wheel bolt (+ washers and locking mechanism) -
possibly there are parts missing or defective at the left side of the rear wheel…