More comfy saddle

When I first saw this post I began to think how I can help, Blackstridaaustria is just too fast. I will take some photos today with the Strida leather saddle mounted on a bike with a level across the top of the saddle. I have been using the Strida leather saddle this summer and have been enjoying the ride. I have never ridden a Brooks so I can’t compare. I like the springs in the back of the saddle as it takes the edge off of the bumps on rough pavement. The Strida leather saddle is also wider at the back than the other Strida saddles and as I am sitting more upright on the Strida than other bikes the wider seat at the back of the saddle gives me more support. I have several customers using this saddle including women with no complaints. I have put about 500 km on the saddle myself which have included rides up to one and a half hours and 35 km. I am out of stock until my next order comes late this month, or I could send anyone a Strida leather saddle complete with a bike as I have those in stock!

“discalimer, I am the Western Canadian and currently the only North American Strida distributor and I love to ride and sell Strida bikes” http://www.stridacanada.ca