Strida EVO3 with 18" wheels?

I found the same ergonomics issues as with other bikes that need to be adjusted after first ride. Seat pinching hamstrings, adjust the seat back on the rails or use narrower longer nose seat.
Bars were naturally fine for me on the Strida, but usually I raise them for other bikes.
I didn’t find on-road issues to going all day.
The unavoidable limit to 100% performance/endurance compared to my other bikes is the inability to have seat height to maximum leg muscle use, as you can’t stand forward/off the bike to ground level standover, and hop up for crank level clearance.
I’ve got a seat height that is a one-legged standoff I’m comfortable with, and 23km trip doing comparable speeds and trip time and effort as other average bikes I have.
I know there is “more in the tank” if I could get confident mounting and dismounting the bike from the rear. I have tried but it didn’t come easy, the vision of falling on ass with broken coxic was at front of mind. This would need practice to avoid bringing the Strida brand into disrepute with an unfortunate youtube video of parallels to failed sexual assault or a case for Negligent Driving Occasioning Grievous Bodily Harm to any bystanders breaking my fall =P