Strida Worldwide Forums

Thanks to all the contributors so far, & to the admin’s for starting the forum(s) in the first place. It must indeed be a lot of work. Luckily I imagine everyone involved is enthusiastic, which helps :wink:

I suppose an advantage of participating in this forum is that Strida riders & potential riders can discuss topics which relate directly to these bikes, whereas bikeforum is a bit more general, & fewer people may be directly interested in Strida details there.

I suspect this forum may encourage more widespread contributions too. Bikeforum seems predominantly USA & UK participants, although of course many thousands of non-native English language people may read the posts there.

There is interest in the UK - we’re often asked by passers by “Where did you get those bikes, & how much?” but it’s hard to know if (m)any of those have actually bought Strida’s :slight_smile:

We took our Strida’s to France last year on holiday, & it seems nobody has ever seen a folder there, let alone a Strida :slight_smile: So maybe we can welcome some French Strida riders, along with other European Countries?

As you mentioned Coolthought, many nations speak several tongues, & of course worldwide communication is a problem without a single, common language.

Like Garry, I look at the Far Eastern sites, as they’re very interesting, but for me it’s the pictures & links as I too cannot understand any of the characters :frowning:

So thanks Amuro for all the effort you put into collecting & posting those links.