First Rides

Hi, I am new to this site, so first post - I purchased a Strida LT about 2mths ago and i love it. I test rode it first having been warned it was difficult to ride it the first time - (this was in central London) so ever so slightly terrified and with a bucket full of bravado went forth into the London traffic - i just loved the bike, the way it turns so swiftly, goes up hills (ok London isn’t renown for its hills) with minimum effort. It looks like a work of art and yes everyone talks to me about it (yep even in London). I have ridden it in the rain and very windy conditions, down the River Thames dirt tracks (sorry pathways) and it rides like a dream. I have taken it on a buses and trains no problem. There was funny noises/squeaks but they seem to have gone. I did find the seat very uncomfortable at first - i have a Brooks on my other bike. But the more i have ridden the bike the more comfortable it is. I looked at changing the seat but the Specialized just looked wrong somehow ruining this work of art. I might still go for another Brooks saddle (special) I recently saw a Strida suspension seat bike for sale - was intrigued so went to have a look but not sure if its a fake one the seat said Strida but nothing else does anyone know if they every produced a special with suspension? Only negative pushing it along folded for long periods hurts the arm. I just love this bike…