My Strida EVO

So last week the local “Hello Bicycle” shop (yes that’s the name of the LBS!) had a 40% sale - and I also traded in one of my other less ridden 8-speed folding bikes… to well… end up with another Silver EVO Strida! HAHA! (they had matt black but looks weird with the upgraded silver handle bars…).

As I had stated before - I love the Strida EVO it’s a seriously fun and capable bike for my needs. I upgraded the steering kit, black Brooks Flyer saddle, red alloy chain ring, MKS detachable pedals, and carbon wheels… and since my other original Strida is going so well still… I decided to pack this bike away into the Strida bag.

It can be my spare bike for another day…

And into the bag it goes… and into my wardrobe! Another reason I love the Strida design.
In the pic below I placed my backpack so can see the dimension / size comparison.

Oh and I had a flat the other day – 45 Km from home. Thunderstorms hit and I was stuck. Folded the bike up and flagged a taxi home :smiley:

Otherwise I could had patched the flat, but I be sitting around under some wet make shift shelter with tropical mosquitoes for ages waiting for the pelting Thunderstorm to subside … or a very long 1.5 -2 hrs soggy and wet ride home… AH-CHOOOO!!! :open_mouth: