New on Strida need help choosing model.

Hi 1Ronald I am under the impression that a LT becomes a SX all I need to do is change the wheels $141.00 or put the Schwalbe on the LT for faster results 16" for $31.00 each.
I appreciated your comments, and don’t worry I won’t go back and get the SX or the EVO because of price. And because I did my research very throughout thanks for the people in the forum and the internet, I got this LT at a very good price yet about what is real worth and that was one of my concerns.
The other reason is that this Bicycle is slow no matter what you do, so I try to keep light and that is the reason I won’t buy a better looking seat or any accessory at all.
Also the use I give this Machine will very very very little so when it comes that I need it I will have it.And I have it now and I kind of happy wish I could use it more.
I think Mr Bill Wilby give me a very good suggestion for what I ask and thanks him and all others include you for the help I got.
Nice machine. Great idea.

PS: I did lower the seat a bit so my fett touch the ground for safety and leave with it.